24ft baja outlaw 500+hp

email bdk1435@yahoo.com for pics ONLY 180HRS ON IT

comes with 5,000$ eagle trailer dual axle

boat was never in the water for more than a few weeks at a time.was never drove always strored in a garage

im gonna be selling my 24ft outlaw here very soon.its a 1993 that was gutted inside and rebuilt.all new stringers and gusetts(spelling).there was extra renforcing done.

motor is a 454 with 502 heads,hydralic roller lifters,crane cam,

750 holly double pumper.motor is brand new was rebult all parts have less than 10 hrs on it.

has brand new water cooled exaust manifold and the 4in dump out the back of the boat made by sm was 2500$ alone

has a complete msd system with the 7al box.this was all bought when i had the 950hp blower motor in it.

bravo 1 outdrive that was rebuilt 2 years ago with a 3 blade 23p prop

the interior is in good shape.the carpet was replaced and the panels are in good shape.has a cabin that sleeps a few people.or you

this boat runs great and i hate to sell it but moving on to bigger better things.there has been alot of work sone to it in the past few years.it use to be a tyler crockett boat.

now i can sell it with or without the stereo.it is somewhat half installed it doesnt matter if i sell it with or without.but once i get it all installed it will go with the boat it will be a custom install

2or4 visonik 900xd amps 1800x1

2 ppi power class amps 1 -4ch 1- 2 ch

subs

i have shocker audio super extreme 15s im gonna have built into 12 or 10s

undecided on one or 2 if i did 2 i would use my 4 visonik 900xds or 2 amps with one sub

i have a nice set off cdt audio hd series 5 1/4 and 1 in dome tweets with crossover.paid 500 for these a few years ago with a ppi powerclass for power

the other tweets i have are decent mtx 3 ways

i planned to mount a 15in flatscreen up front in the cabin were you sleep.

i know im missing stuff there is so much

email forprice with stereo 26000$ i will be possibly interested in parcial trades let me know what ya got

i know sometimes you can find them for cheaper but those are all stock with no work.stock there 375 hp and does 65 mine is 500hp and does 75mph.also mine had 3k worth of fiberglass work done on the hull.2 years ago along with the outdrive was rebuit at the same time

Edited by bogart