Yamaha Blaster

Bio-Hazard shee

Hey, I just talked to my brother, and he told me he would like to get a sport quad. He said he wants to get a Yamaha Blaster YFS200 or a Honda 400EX. So i am going to help him find a good blaster or 400ex. let me know if you have one you will sell.

my friend has a very nice blaster for sale. is it modded & very quick, and thats coming from a banshee owner. i know that he has the 240 big bore kit in it :dance: , full dmc alien pipes, color is white with pc blue matallic frame. I think he wants somewhere around 2300-2600 for it,he really needs to get rid of it so its basically a steal. let me know if your interested. i can post pics if want. thanks.

heres one of many. if your interested, i can get some more up for ya. some more things to add: has raptor rear hubs-tires, bars, custom extended +4in. swing-arm, ceet flame cover, new white maier race plastics(rears are shaven as you can kinda see in pic), ac rear grab bar and oil block off kit. runs really nice.fast.

blast.jpg