2003 banshee for sale fast

I have a 2003 yamaha banshee for sale. Here is a list of all the stuff done to it:

Lonestar +2 +1 a-arms, works double rate with rezzies front shocks, ohlin rear shock, cpis, pro design timing plate, pro design adapter and k&n air filter, v-force 2 reeds, ported and polished, pro design coolhead with 17 cc domes, stock carbs, barnet race clutches, lonestar +4 axle, 8 inch baja rear wheels with kenda klaw tires (80% tread), kenda front tires also on polished wheels, tag handle bars, billet aluminum stator cover, polished clutch cover with billet water pump and clutch insert, nerf bars, new chain, brakes, hide a key which is under seat, billet brake reservoir cover, billet handlebar cover, billet thumb throttle cover, pistons are stock bore and has 170 lbs of compression, and red shock covers. i also have a set of 9 paddle extreme haulers for the rear on 190 douglas wheels, and a set of dune runners on douglas 190 wheels and they have been to the sand 2 times. the banshee is red and black. It is a extremely fast machine. Must sell i am buying a house and need the cash. This four wheeler ran a 12.98 second quarter mile with a 16 tooth front sprocket. Feel free to email me with questions and if interested i will email pictures. I am asking 5000 OB0. Email me at chris67357@hotmail.com. Thanks

Edited by 03portedshee

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2003 yamaha banshee for sale.  Here is a list of all the stuff done to it:

Lonestar +2 +1 a-arms, works double rate with rezzies front shocks, ohlin rear shock, cpis, pro design timing plate, pro design adapter and k&n air filter, v-force 2 reeds, ported and polished, pro design coolhead with 17 cc domes, stock carbs, barnet race clutches, lonestar +4 axle, 8 inch baja rear wheels with kenda klaw tires (80% tread), kenda front tires also on polished wheels, tag handle bars, billet aluminum stator cover, polished clutch cover with billet water pump and clutch insert, nerf bars, new chain, brakes, hide a key which is under seat, billet brake reservoir cover, billet handlebar cover, billet thumb throttle cover, pistons are stock bore and has 170 lbs of compression, and red shock covers.  i also have a set of 9 paddle extreme haulers for the rear on 190 douglas wheels, and a set of dune runners on douglas 190 wheels and they have been to the sand 2 times.  the banshee is red and black.  It is a extremely fast machine.  Must sell i am buying a house and need the cash.  This four wheeler ran a 12.98 second quarter mile with a 16 tooth front sprocket.  Feel free to email  me with questions and if interested i will email pictures.  I am asking 5000 OB0. Email me at chris67357@hotmail.com.  Thanks

364665[/snapback]

anyone interrested i need to sell

I have a 2003 yamaha banshee for sale.  Here is a list of all the stuff done to it:

Lonestar +2 +1 a-arms, works double rate with rezzies front shocks, ohlin rear shock, cpis, pro design timing plate, pro design adapter and k&n air filter, v-force 2 reeds, ported and polished, pro design coolhead with 17 cc domes, stock carbs, barnet race clutches, lonestar +4 axle, 8 inch baja rear wheels with kenda klaw tires (80% tread), kenda front tires also on polished wheels, tag handle bars, billet aluminum stator cover, polished clutch cover with billet water pump and clutch insert, nerf bars, new chain, brakes, hide a key which is under seat, billet brake reservoir cover, billet handlebar cover, billet thumb throttle cover, pistons are stock bore and has 170 lbs of compression, and red shock covers.  i also have a set of 9 paddle extreme haulers for the rear on 190 douglas wheels, and a set of dune runners on douglas 190 wheels and they have been to the sand 2 times.  the banshee is red and black.  It is a extremely fast machine.  Must sell i am buying a house and need the cash.  This four wheeler ran a 12.98 second quarter mile with a 16 tooth front sprocket.  Feel free to email  me with questions and if interested i will email pictures.  I am asking 5000 OB0. Email me at chris67357@hotmail.com.  Thanks

364665[/snapback]

Ill take 4000 for the banshee. I must sell.

• 2 weeks later...