shredders

MILO

my nephew is desperately wanting to ditch his stockers and get some new treads on his '03 blaster. it's all stock yet. he really likes the shredders and they are cheaper than some others. i like the razr's and have heard good things about the kenda klaw's too, but they seem of 'balloony' like the stockers. i run ps bandits on my shee. i'm sure a blaster will handle tires differently than a banshee though. any suggestions?? oh yeah, and the $45-$50 range is where he needs to be also.

Edited by MILO

$32 for shipping from rocky mtn - so we hit the local shops and tire shops again. found them for $47 a tire at a tire shop, + mounting.

they hook up great and look sweet. 10x better than the stockers. my nephew couldn't be happier! :clap:

$32 for shipping from rocky mtn - so we hit the local shops and tire shops again.  found them for $47 a tire at a tire shop, + mounting. 

they hook up great and look sweet. 10x better than the stockers.  my nephew couldn't be happier! :clap:

347638[/snapback]

Damn, I wish I would have seen this sooner... I have two NEW Holeshot MX's (18") on NEW Douglas blues (4/100) that I am trying to get rid of.

Damn, I wish I would have seen this sooner... I have two NEW Holeshot MX's (18") on NEW Douglas blues (4/100) that I am trying to get rid of.

347802[/snapback]

sorry bud. but he didn't want holeshots anyway. like B) the look and heard they grab good, but wear out quick. he had his head set on shredders so we had to search everywhere for them till we got a good deal.