Open Practice March 5th

FlatTrackinIt55

sickboy, it went allright, it was just kind of a bring your friend thing and alittle get togather before the season started up i rode from like 2 till 6 almost non-stop.. id go out ride my quad for about 8 laps come in get a drink go ride my dirtbike for about 10 laps then come in get a drink and so on.. ,

john19, thats a  nice looking bike you have, now i have to go polish on mine after seeing that bike cant wait for march 19, were sending out flyers to all the tx and l.a. guys to show should be a rgeat racing season. by the way what kibd of a-arms / suspension set-up is htat your running?? looks like a stock rear shock what about the swing arm and so on?

335083[/snapback]

How can I get on that mailing list. Hope to be moving to Lawton Ok in the next couple weeks.

How can I get on that mailing list.  Hope to be moving to Lawton Ok in the next couple weeks.

338402[/snapback]

Hey sr for the late reply! just saw the post,, to get on the mailing list just email your address to abetterlock@hotmail.com

if anyone else would like to be on the list feel free to email al the needed info. (address, city, state, etc.)