jetting

might mods right now fmf sst exaust with a k&n filter without airbox lid ,woods port 280 main 30 pilot needle second clip from blunt end . I moved the needle to the second clip from blunt end to clear up a slight bog between 1/4 and 3/4 throttle all good now when i hit the throttle it revs high and slowly drops down.So i adjusted the idle speed same thing ,did i do something wrong? Check for air leaks all good. I'm tired of beating my head over this , can someone help me ? with those mods is my jetting close ,Pa elavation,30 degrees

might mods right now fmf sst exaust with a k&n filter without airbox lid ,woods port 280 main 30 pilot needle second clip from blunt end .  I moved the needle to the second clip from blunt end to clear up a slight bog between 1/4 and 3/4 throttle all good now when i hit the throttle it revs high and slowly drops down.So i adjusted the idle speed same thing ,did i do something wrong? Check for air leaks all good. I'm tired of beating my head over this , can someone help me ? with those mods is my jetting close ,Pa elavation,30 degrees

332512[/snapback]

Not sure about the jetting where you live,but I live in Arkansas(please no redneck jokes.)When I first got my Banshee,It had fmf fatty pipes,clamp-on filters(good idea unless you ride in alot of water or mud),and 270 jets.I kept jetting up to see what it could handle.I ended up with 380's.No bottom end,but it would really run on top end.Lost some mid range.Your best bet may be to try to contact FMF.Some where between 280 and 320 would be a safe bet.Are you competitive with other piped Banshees?If another Banshee beats you pretty bad,he could be ported.It made a big difference with mine.Money well spent,but don't let just anybody do it for you.