IT RUNS!

Wallrat

Finally got it far enough along to give it a few kicks. Took about 5 total but fired up no problem. Man is it good to smell that exhaust again. Still have to get the plastics on and work out some jetting issues (sounds like a god damn fart cannon when I goose it). Its been a good day, time to start drinkin!

Well how is it????

307888[/snapback]

Well I only got to ride it up and down my street a couple times as the cops in my town go apeshit over a speeding ticket, let alone a guy doing 45 mph on a shee in a residential neighborhood. I finished it too late to make it out to the dunes this past weekend. It's quick as hell and actually has a bottom end!!! Almost equally amazing was how easy it was to shift and neutral no longer requires an act of god. Props to boonman for his shift star work. I was taking it easy and the front end kept getting light - course I was on pavement too so that no doubt helped. Its got a little hesitation right off idle still so I think I need to drop my pilot. I didn't wind it out through the gears cuz I'd like my topend to last more than a month so I probably won't get to really tap into its potential until I get to glamis this weekend. But damn its a great feeling to have a reliable engine under my ass.

Edited by Wallrat