ICE DRAGGERS!

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday 2:40 pm :cheers::cheers: For those of you who cant wait!! load up an get out to the bay there out there right now draggin. No BS!!! There is about 20 sleds an the orange cones are up.

This maybe it. As all of you know its suppose to be warm this week.

If you go please tell all an snap some pics of you wompin on some sleds. :cheers:

Edited by FORMULASPEED

No I dont know how thick it is . There not that far offshore maybe 150 ft

I imagine its thick cause they were all in one spot. The line was about 50 ft long

lined in 2 rows, with various sled around too . The area there in is 3 ft at the deepest. I was going to go out there today but I got caught up in some family stuff an just got home.

I just looked at the weather forecast for the next 10 days and it looks like it is only supposed to be warm for two days next week then get really cold again so it looks like as soon as it does that the ice will be set. We'll have to meet up out there. Do you have your bike setup for draggin or just recreational ?

Just rec. But I do the sod drags at the Port Huron Motorcycle club. My clutch was about smoked an I was still hangin I beat 3 shees but also lost by 1 quad legth to a couple an 1 time my tether popped off an I lost I would of walked away with a trophy too <_< . There was this guy with a bad ass banshee blue an white, CPI's long ass chrome swingarm an some bling I never got to race him he fried sumthin so he was out after his first race. Alot of people are smug up there when you have a banshee so I just keep to myself. I dont take those races seriously I think its a bullshit setup. yeah we defanatly got to hook up. :cheers:

I used to race at the motorcycle club also but i got fed up with the attitude they have and the shitt conditions, and lack of stopping room. I could even run my new quad that built due to lack of stopping distance. Do you have any pics of your quad ?? if you want to see what my bike looks like check out some of my previous posts on it titled " my latest project" and " 10mm cheetah finished".

Post up some pics of your quad so i know who to look for.

cool formula was who i was referrering to but it's cool we can all meet up and drink some beer and do some racin. :cheers:

heres some pics of my moped now that i got my swingarm back from the chromer.