2004 white banshee rockets reeds filter

688663_2_full.jpg688663_6_full.jpg

Here is my banshee i have to sell "too many toys" ANy ways i bout this bike brand new from the stealership. I added new chrome rocket pipes had it rejetted and had vforce reeds added and a proflow air plate and a uni clamp on filter. the fenders are trimmed and it has new holeshot xc's on the front (cuz i punctured one of the stock tirees). Any ways the bike runs perfect looks perfect. im very miticulouse. it has hardly no bbot scuffs on the fenders and the plastics still shine bright like new cuz i always washed it directly after every ride and used very soft detailing cloths so it would keep the plastics lookin brand new. The work was done by K&k ATV. very well known and reputable mechanics/ and shop. I live in Massachusstes $5300.00 email: trialsallday@hotmail.com

Hey two things,one did you get the Rockets from Ray? and two what year is that cr250?

284909[/snapback]

I build rockets here and the cr is a 96 in very nice shape! 1 hour on the rebuild, i just re cromed the pipe cause i had the opportunity! let me know if your up for some trades

thanks for the kind words. i dont wanna sell it but i was lookin into gettin a UNIMOG (mercedes). wife said befor you even consider that ,one quad has to go. my other quad is a kodiak 450. and thats good in the snow, mud, what ever. even though the banshee is 50 times faster than it and more fun. the kodiak is like a do all machine that i can even take my kids on. so i figured it would be wiser to let the banshee go even though its my pride and joy.