Storing Race Fuel

haven't had any personal experiece with it, but the guys that I know of that store their barrels, say to seal them up tight, and then use some 2x4's under the barrel to keepit off of the ground, and helps with condensation. Also keep out of extreme temp changes.

Like I said, just repeating what I was told

The only bad thing I can think of is if you garage caught on fire, and the drum helps torch the garage or the rest of the house your home owners insureance would probably not want to cover the damage, but I don't think it is much worse than having 10 gallons of fuel in plastic race jugs in the garage like most of us do.

Cool... decent advice and not a one of you mentioned Darwin or "natural selection"

thats because last time you asked, you mention it would be placed between a torch and a propane heater. lol. but i think that if you keep it sealed up real well and try to keep the flame away from the drum you should be ok. maybe some ventilation would be good too.

It'd be in a garage WITH a torch and the household heating system. My plans were to put it on casters and roll it around as necessary..It'd stay capped and cool for the most part and except for fueling up the quads. I'm still lookin for an outdoor alternative...movin it around would prolly be the big challenge...Thanx again!