Sweetest Day

QuadMX

Screw the whole playing games B.S. When I was first living with my wife (girlfriend at the time) she tried the whole mind controll shit on me and when it didn't work she'd act like we were over and she was moving out. I'd say fine, get the F*** out and ignor her. It was always a bluff and she never actually made it out of the door for more than 5 minutes. I never actually wanted her to go but had to put my foot down. She grew out of that phase and learned to let go of the reins and give me my space and freedom and is a really fun, cool and understanding woman now. My case was a bit different because we both were confident that the other wasn't and wouldn't cheat, but seriously if my wife would have kept acting like a friggin prison warden and pulling B.S. mind games, I would have locked the door behind her one day.

The girl friend before my wife got kicked to the curb :flush: for playing the same shit your girl is and later on I found out she was bangin other dudes even before I suspected it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya. Things got better THAT night. We talked for probably 4 or 5 hours total within the night. She doesn't want a "break" and in fact...I was gettin some that Friday night (from her). So all is good now and probably better than it ever has been. I went with most of UPS's advice. He's a smart man, listen to what he says. Thanks again man.

Bob