worst riding trip

decon

one of these dudes i go riding with went to pismo beach the week of july 30th, he went with a bunch of young kids, around 15 and 16. they had a big ass trailer full of atvs's and dirtbikes. 2 banshees, 1 raptor, 1 yfz 450, and 2 dirtbikes. some of the dudes just got there bikes before the trip, like the banshees and shit. so anyways, most of the shit is brand new, when they got there they went riding. when they got back the tide started coming up on them, so they loaded all the bike son the big trailer and moved. it was about 3 in the morning, and the 2 young dudes were still up. they decided to light the fire. the fire started gettin low, so they put in some lighter fluid. there was a gas can full of 2 stroke gas, and somehow it caught on fire. one of the young dudes kicked the fuckin gas can, and it went underneath the trailer. as you already guessed, the trailer caught on fire. luckily my friend got his shit off right away. he cut off the safety straps and threw it off. there were 2 gas cans on the trailer that blew up. the fire department came and said they cant put out the 2 stroke gas because of the oil, so all the dudes had to watch there shit burn to nothing. they had just bought most of it. when they got back to there home, the kid who kicked the gascan on fire got knocked out. aint that a bitch? all there shit burned, and they just bought it. thats the most fucked up story u can ever hear about.

DID THE BIKES BURN UP? SOUNDS LIKE A STORY OF MINE. MY FRIEND JUST BAUGHT HIS BANSHEE. TWO DAYS LATER HE WAS PUTTING ON SOME NERF BARS IN AN OUTSIDE SHED. WELL THERE WAS A KEROSENE HEATER IN THE SHED. HIS DOG CAME IN AND KNOCKED A GAS CAN OVER INTO THE HEATER AND UP GOOES THE BIKE THE SHED AND THE DOG.

doesnt sound like much of a riding trip to me. :jesterlaugh: that blows. how did the can-kicker get knocked out?

whos bright idea was it to say "excuse me, firemen, can you put this out cause it was caused by 2 stroke fuel?"

Edited by therail