Oil Shootin Out Of Vent Lines

nah not to much oil we just checked it a couple days ago and as for compression im not sure havent had time to check it yet was to pissed off but my dad said that it may be gettin air in there sum how cauze i know if you blow in to one of the lines oil comes shootin out and we both think it might be the rings or the pistons me more so cauze it has whent down a lil bit lately but i thought it was just me

well i think we have it all figured out im in the process of rippin the cases apart we think a crank seal and/or crank bearing whent out we took the clutch cover off and found alot of peaces of metal in there and we also see sum down by the crank so we are goin to take it apart and clean it all

i have one so i didnt want to buy another but i dont want to drive the 2 and half hours to get the one i have lol im just lazy and cheap but i took it to sum guy who was tryin t o use sum screw drivers and hammers to get it off i fliped when i seen that so i think i am just gonna spen the 10 bucks and buy a new puller and hope my fly wheel is still good