Pismo on the 4th

gonzoret

am thinking of goin to pismo on saturday or sunday (which is better?) just for one day, i want to check out the races and all the action, how hard will it be to get in (just a truck with bikes)? i dont want to get there and they wont let us in! thanks for the help

Hey Gonzoret did you go and if you did how was it??? I think for sure we are going on saturday july the 3rd. :dance: It will be 4 Raptors and 2 Banshees we will have to leave early because I heard you have to be there like around 5 a.m. so we will getting up early I can hardly wait :dance: .

Hey Gonzoret It's a for sure thing now we will be leaving Friday morning and coming back maybe saturday night or early sunday.

Hey Josh one of the Banshee's is a 14mil, the other one is a 10 mil, and the thumpers are 686 and 727's and on the squeeze :whoa: .

So Josh do you think that is fast wanna play :dance:

am down to got for the 3rd, if you guys could #1-take me, #2-my bike , and #3? my chick if theres room :jesterlaugh: . i just dont wanna drive, on sunday i drove to and from pismo and had to be @ work in the morning but it was all worht it :headbang:. if theres room let me know so i could put on the A-arms by friday since i fucked mine up @ pismo :cry::cry::cry::cry: , dont worry your gonna see the video. so hit me up

hey josh where you gonna be bro? maybe whe could have a few :cheers:

I will find out and I'll hit you up the lastest on Thursday. How did you Fack up your a-arms. I wanna see the video as soon as you download it. Did you get to find out if the work shocks fit those a-arms. Well I'll let you know then and hit me up on the guy from bakersfield. Typical Mickey always a pu$$y about $hit. You know how that goes, how's your little cousin's Banshee coming along did he go with you guys too.