Stock frame mods.

Hey, I do custom frame mods. If any of you guys need your frame lightend let me know. I include all cutting welding, sandblasting and priming of the frame. I will do your frame cheaper than any other shop.

Team Southside Speed

810-334-3182

Bonzos1729@msn.com

For any questions call, email or leave a reply.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not yet doing subframe replacement. but i do drill and lighten the stock subframe. I can take off around 12 lbs. avg. which is excellent being i don't replace the subframe. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the address to send the frame and money order to.

you only take off 12lbs of the whole frame?lol i did that and the only thing ive done is welding class lol, all i did was chop the rear of the subframe,silencer mounts, etc., all the stock wiring metal thats there,replaced the big gusset behind the a arms, SHaved every single braekst that wasnt used, all plastic mounts, cut out the head pipe brackets and replaced them, and replaced a few spots of heavy tubing and cut off lots of shit, my frame weighs 33 punds

You did your own frame mod then.. the least amount that i can take off is 12lbs and that's if i don't touch the subframe. If you want to knock someones business do it on another forum because no one around here likes that!

I wasnt knocking your business at all, im tryin to get the same thing goin that you are but with polishing, polishing can be done by anyone, but its easier for them to pay then do it theirself,cuz its time consuming and they might not have the tools, but with minimal skills you can very easily take 12 pounds off a frame

are you the uy with the black and baby blue banshee

No I'm not. My bike is still being built and it'll hopefully be ready for the Planetsand drags in Rocky Point. I posted a really old pic in the Images section if you wanna check it out. All I'm gonna say is that when it's done it's gonna be a little more powerful than a bike with pipes and reeds :P

Thanks, lefty I appreciate you sticking up for us shop owners. I do good work and don't need people like him bashing my services. And like i said the minimum amount i can lighten is 12 lbs. and the max i do is 20 with a modded subframe.

Thanks, again.

what is at right now?? Is this the frame that you have lightened already? Let me know and i will get you a price. I do all the cutting, welding, sandblasting, and priming of the frame for the quote i will give you.

Thanks, Nick Albert

Team Southside Speed

(810)-334-3182

Bonzos1729@msn.com

ok, well i would drill you subframe, eliminate all gussets, cut some more tube off the front end including the shock cross member, shave your head light brackets, and cut the motor mount tubes down, cap off all cut tubes, finish grind, sandblast and prime it for $400.00 total. Let me know and i will get you the address to send the frame and money order to. (you pay shipping) i recommend UPS.

Thanks, Nick Albert

Team Southside Speed

810-334-3182

bonzos1729@msn.com