Thanksgiving At Glamis 2004

SANDSTAR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and 3 buddies went a week ago to glamis for some night riding and it was great...it definatley is a good way to keep the addiction satisfied...although I think Glamis is still a little on the warm side over Halloween I will most likely be there also. So whos Bringing the keg,strippers,etc?

hey Dunedemon...are you riding anywhere local this summer..if so let me know, me and my buddie can meet you for some riding..we are in riverside.

Maybe in the next few weeks, the bike is apart right now, I'll let you know (if it's no too hot), I drive through Riverside twice a day. Who do you have do work on your bike (if you don't do it yourself)? My buddie has a shop in Highland "Custom Creations ATV"

I sure do, what exactly are you looking for (tube style, carrier style, raw or coated, etc...) Kevin (my friend that owns Custom Creations builds them) He builds all of "RIS Designs" arms to give you an idea of his quality, everything is build to order 4130 tig welded chromoly. I run his +4" on my bike.

If you guys don't mind, let me know when you are going to go to Beaumont or El Mirage, both places are great to ride at, but this time of year they are both HOT.

Ricky, sent you a PM about the swinger...

Edited by DUNEDEMON