Swingarm Bearings 15 Dollars Shipped

He says they are left overs from a Pivot Works kit.

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that if they need bearings for swingarm or A arms, let me know. I already sell to HQ members for $15 delivered and all bearings are garanteed for 6 months.

I've got nothing against this guy but if he doesn't deliver on other stuff, you never know how it's gonna work out with this.

Ok. I am trying to be nice about this. You brought up the incident about the money order. I did make an error, I admit that. I sent it to the wrong address. I apologized about that. I also contacted you about making another payment. We decided to go through paypal. I sent you the money. Yes it was through someone else's name, but you got the money. I have the receipt to prove it. You sent an email wanting an address. I sent you two email's with the shipping address attached (they are still saved in my sent box). I have not received the water pump.

You also ask why I wait until two months to bring it up. I have sent you MULTIPLE (five to be exact and three messages through this forum.) emails asking about transaction numbers, tracking numbers, etc. You FAILED to respond to any of the emails or messages. Your first response was when I went public about this. You claim it was already signed for. I have not signed for anything with the post office. It is like you are trying to defend yourself. I then sent two more private messages through this forum since you seem to respond only here. Again you FAIL to respond. I Then bring it to the attention of the public again, and now you respond in defense.

The only thing I ask for is either the water pump, a tracking number (in case you have made a mistake) or my money back. I do not think this is too much to ask. You can provide at least one.

From now on, I shall refuse to communicate privatly (through email or messaging) since this seems to be the only way I can get a response from you.

Please do not make this ugly. I do not like being ripped off.

Thanks

Keith.

Edited by Sneaky Pete