Help With A Joke.

I am a member of the forum website LS2.com. One of the members who live close to me here in monroe just bought an '03 cobra. Not to bad, but he is everything with a keyboard and nothing without. Just about everybody on the forum dislikes the little twerp. A few members even changed their name to piss him off: faststnmonroe changed his to 98 snake skinner, motto the anti-venom. You will see others as well.

Anyway, he ran his car (capable of running a low 12) a couple weeks ago and ran a 13.08 1/4et.

I caught this on film and on the clip you here somebody say "GOD!" at his run. Well I emphsized it on the video and put it on the forum. With in the hour it had about 10 replies of people ragging him out. You can imagine he got pissed, but hey what goes around comes around. Payback's hell.

If anyone would be kind enough to join in on the joke, Us chevy boys would be greatly appreciative.

The topic is under Regional:louisiana:Travis's new best.

or better yet just click here:

Travis's New Best

it would be funny if somebody signed up to make a reply. All this racing he talks about he will chicken out at the last minute by making some excuse. For example: he was bragging about going 150 on worn (more like bald with wires hanging out) street tires. We tried to call him out for like a 40mph punch or even a 75mph punch, and he said he couldn't race because of his tires. The car I was in was running 12.70's at the time. yea he would probably win, but he wouldn't do it.