Banshee & Raptor Radiator Grills From $40

No actually I thought you had a radiator grill for Sale. Then I click on ad and I get

a) a website that shows all of your products

and

B) I still dont see this 40$ grill you have advertised on the forum

If this isnt SPAM then I dont know what it. You lure people in with a great title but have nothing to sale here, its just an advertisement.

Edit: check your image before posting it becuase you truly are posting SPAM. Why dont you pay like the rest of the people that advertise on the site.

bla :blink: bla :blink: bla :blink: your wasting my time. the flames grill on my site is 120 - 50% off = 60

then with mentioning discount its 40. if you were truly interested you could have emailed me with questions. i would'nt sell one to you now any how. maybe you should go buy some other grill at a higher price with lesser quality. think of this as a fellow rider black market. i'm not even making $10 per sale. hardly worth my time. but it helps pay for gas & repairs to my toys as needed. do you get it yet i'm not a corperation. but i can still pass along quality products at smokin prices.