87 Shee For Sale...tons Of Mods

I'm trying to guage interest of my 87 shee. Would like to sell it but i'm not going to give it away. Here's a quick rundown of parts. I wont' include all (take to long to list). Roll design +2 +1 A (J) arms, black aftermarket plastic w/bolt on front fenders, renthal bars, .020 over wiseco's, stock port jugs, pro design cool head with many domes, V force cages, 34mm PJ's, stock filter box with KN and PD adapter, Works shocks all the way around, stock and a +4 swingarm, axcalibur axle, timing advance key, hinson clutch basket, clutch factory clutch, chrome toomey T5's (also have hush kit), a set of douglas .190's with razr rears and fastrekker fronts, also including a full set of front and rear sand tires on douglas wheels, alogn with another set of rear paddles on ITP wheels, along with another set of rear bearclaws on ITP wheels, matching helmet, tether cord, twist throttle, and i'm sure much more. Quad is in very nice shape and is obviously very fast. Email me at formula355tpi@hotmail.com if you'd be interested in buying. I'm in central indiana. Just to let you know, i'd be looking to get around 4500 for most of these parts and more. but we could adjust the price around deducting parts in places. Also, i can get pics to email. thanks!

hey would you trade for a custom convertable s10 its lowered has ground effects amazing truck so much attention one of a kind truck very nice there are pictures look in the trade forums ...... thanks

yeah i'm with the lt250r guy. would u trade that 4trx250r, or ur banshee, for the custom convertible s-10 and a 1987 lt250r that was just rebuilt from the ground up ? i had the frame powdercoated,put all new bearings in it ($400 worth)it has a brand new fmf pipe and silencer ,etc; please let us know?? e-mail me at wcrabster@aol.com..........http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/472119..........check