Banshee boug out

So it boug out when u take off but if u take the dip stick off run perfect and the guys is pretty good he works on everybody bikes he said seals but I wanted to make sure he wasn’t trying to charge me for nothing he said it could be the seals or somthing got in the bottom end like the piece of the piston that’s was off the piston when I pull the top it was bang up pretty good and broke a piece off so what does he gotta do on the seals take the bottom end apart 

Ya I was just checking that out about getting the hole bottom and rebuilt if I’m going to open it I’m good with dirt bikes well most stuff on them not rings and piston well I wasn’t tell I watch him now I know how easy it is I will never pay anybody to do my top end again and i took the tors off but do u need two idle screw or is good with one im good with listen to people on her wel I understand with talk and videos real good so I think I’m going to do that just take it down I work on all my cars all my life big to little so I’m mechanic incline so I’m not dumb to it just new and I’m finding a lot out on two strikes I’m rebuilding my son 60 now got big bore top end and all thanks u guys I just dididnt want it to be somthing else I wanna ride my shee