stock needle jets on banshees

im new to banshees been working on a piece of shit 97 i got for dirt cheap. the jetting in the carbs was all wrong i switched most of the jets,  i cannot get the bike to run perfectly its like theres no low end power untill i hit the powerband then its screaming. My elevation is 300' and the temperature is usually around 75     im running 30 pilots (air screws are 1 turn out from seated) and my mains are 330 have not got to the plug chop yet        the mods on the bike are toomey t5's and complete removal of the airbox. im running basic uni filters. this is just incase anyone could suggest some typa solution, my real question is i know that the stock needle jet on the banshee is a 187 series but i cant find exactly what size it is being that theres sizes N-0 to Q-8. i feel like once i get the correct needle jet size then shell run fine i dont have the exact needle jet size thats in the at the moment this is all from memory the bike is in storage, the jet needle is the red one from vitos sorry i could not provide the exact specs for those,  this bike is very frustrating sorry this is all over the place i also forgot to mention the top end is kicking out 120 psi so theres no way the loss of power is from that.   anything will help thank you 

Edited by jason.perez

30 pilot is too big, 27.5 max.  air fuel screw 1 turn out, toomey needles are far superior to jetting a modded bike with stock carbs. id get some of those they like 40 bucks i think.  also your main is probably too big im sure but clearly thats not your issue at the moment 

11 minutes ago, jason.perez said:

Thank you I’ll be getting those Toomey needles and 27.5 pilots   And yeah I’m a little rich on the main for now just until I get the needle right so I can do a plug chop   Again thanks 

honestly if you have a stock pilot 25, that would likely work too.  if you ride cold temps just gotta adjust the air fuel screw come fall and prolly go up a size if you ride winter.