carb too big??

my problem is my bike running rich... here what i have done CPI exhaust, Drag ported Stock cylinders, vforce 2, 35mm PWK carbs (set at: Main:152 Pilot:48 Needle:CGL)
i can put a set of new plugs on my bike and ride it all day and the plug would Still look New out the box with no color also the exhaust tips has alot of unburnt fuel on idle it smoke alot on both pipes....... i have try goin smaller main jet to like a 148 But then my plugs gets white

Basics first.

have you ruled out any air leaks by a pressure test? Perhaps your lean on the main and rich on the pilot. How does it start while cold and while warmed up?  I would leave the pilot and up your main to a 162 or 165 and plug chop that.  Where is your clip position on needle and your air screw ?  Ps your carbs aren’t too big not sure why you think your running rich with white plugs 

Edited by Ayesully810

35s definitely not to big, my stock cylinder 4 mill ran 39s bored to 40s and loved every bit of it. That main sounds lean too me on a drag port. Where is your needle set at? Most run the cel needle in that set up , the cgl is a leaner needle only length wise. I would definitely pressure test that motor to rule out an air leak. If you’re spitting fuel out your exhaust two things can happen, either your reeds are loosing tension or your electronic are suspect. I would start by ohm out your plug caps then move down the line . IMO you’re lean on jetting but the electronic problem is stopping you from burning the engine down .