Banshee Title

Hey guys,

Ive bought bikes in the past but only with a bill of sale, I bought one with a title. I want to put it in my name at the DMv, is there a time limit to do this after the initial purchase? I read something about a month unless I'm mistaken. I live in FL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Way better than here in TX... ours is $50 a month after 30 days up to $250 max penalty 
I know there is fee depending on the purchase price as well, with bill of sales I always said the bike was a gift and didnt have to pay taxes, however since this is already titled and I'm not a kid anymore I'll say what I actually paid for it....just in case lol

Fee hahahaha.. just wait to put the sale date on title..  depends where you make purchase at.. a legit bike dealer ain’t gonna go for it but homie off craigslist might 
I've done it before, buy the bike on craigslist and take it to q local title agency, and say it was a "gift" from my uncle lol, I wouldn't do that anymore though