Wheel trouble.

I recently put new rims on the front of my Banshee since the previous owner had bent one.   Now, I notice that rear rim on the same side has  a very slight wobble.   Im planning on swapping sides on the back tires to see if the problem moves to the other side.  If not, am I looking at replacing the axle and/or bearings ?

Also, i notice that the front wheels will rock a bit when pushed and pulled at the top and bottom.  Is this a bearing issue as well ?

it the fronts wiggle a lot of feel like clicking or popping, it could be balljoints.  

a slight wobble on a rear wheel you wont feel unless you are on a really smooth surface going a decent speed.  but you have the right way to check it if you wanted to confirm if its the wheel or the axle.

I would lift up the front and check everything, ball joints tie roads and bearings as well,also would take wheels from one side off and measure the distance between front and back axle.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk