Throttle cable

4 minutes ago, christoph.tamz said:

It only adjusts by using the adjuster on the throttle. Not by the carbs at all. Pwk airstrikers 38mm and factory cables with new adjuster put In by a dealer

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

an oem cable will not work with those carbs. 

new adjuster? you mean the adjusters on top of the carb caps? or at the throttle housing? 

An OEM cable should work fine. But motion pro cable sometimes will not. I have got some motion pro cables that are about 1/4" shorter than stock OEM. You need to slack all adjustments for the cable, carb tops, thumb throttle ect and start from their. Problem with setting idle off the cable is if not routed perfect when you turn the bars it will pick up rpm

43 minutes ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

An OEM cable should work fine. But motion pro cable sometimes will not. I have got some motion pro cables that are about 1/4" shorter than stock OEM. You need to slack all adjustments for the cable, carb tops, thumb throttle ect and start from their. Problem with setting idle off the cable is if not routed perfect when you turn the bars it will pick up rpm

really? i thought oems were too short for 38s?