JL +0 RH swing arm

Will probably need to be recoated. It looks like John was in a hurry on the powder coat part, and its starting to rust in spots. Needle bearings are good, and it'll come with a JJ&A bearing carrier which is also good.

Looking to get $350 shipped + fees, or send as friend. 

219s8ap.jpg

122ddtu.jpg

33z3cbs.jpg

59vpt2.jpg

Everyone out west here thinks they need a extended swing arm for duning. That's why it won't sell on the west coast. I duned with this no problem, stock length is perfectly fine for that. I didn't need skid plate mounts...sooo oh well ill keep trying. 

Buy it, just get the jds setup for the rotor and sprocket. A better set up anyway then a skid plate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yeah but I already have a nice skid plate .. I get paid Friday, might cope it up.

Sent from my hammerhead using Tapatalk

On 4/9/2018 at 3:56 PM, Yeepo said:

Would buy if it had the brackets for the skid plate

My JL swingarm has the skid plate tabs.  He put them on per my request.   My 250R swingarm same thing.   I think you have to let JL, or any fabricator know you want the skid plate tabs.  

My JL swingarm has the skid plate tabs.  He put them on per my request.   My 250R swingarm same thing.   I think you have to let JL, or any fabricator know you want the skid plate tabs.  
I bought it. I will weld some on

• 2 weeks later...