Banshee bogging NEED HELP !!!

I have a 01 banshee with Athena big bore kit 68mm I have full t6 full exhaust k&n air pods (2). Main=320 pilot=27.5 factory reeds , no leaks anywhere.. the problem is it's bogging 1/2 to full but if I ease into the throttle is okay until I reach full throttle 🤦🏾‍♂️Please help me !!!!

On 7/13/2017 at 0:08 PM, ZillaFreak said:

Have to checked electrical issue first?

How do the plug look? Wet and black, burnt and brown, crispy and white?

Next, that setup is shit. Athena cylinders mixed with T6 pipes, not a great combo.

Spark plugs wet and a little black... do you think the reeds have something to do with it ?

On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 6:02 PM, Bansheedev said:

4th from the bottom 6 slots total

Must be a toomey needle as an oem needle only has 5 clip positions and should say 5N7 on it. If it is a toomey needle you probly need to go up on the pilot jet. Best bet is to find some stock oem needles. Stock work better than the toomeys and easier to tune.. jmo

Edited by JUSTWANNARACE

8 hours ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

Must be a toomey needle as an oem needle only has 5 clip positions and should say 5N7 on it. If it is a toomey needle you probly need to go up on the pilot jet. Best bet is to find some stock oem needles. Stock work better than the toomeys and easier to tune.. jmo

i always thought mine ran better when i had toomey needles.  

i hated stock carbs compared to PWK's.

It could be electrical.  T6's are good on a stock bike, but not a pipe for aftermarket mods.