anyone know what this machine is worth need help fast!

Wow.

Small world. That's my old motor. I sold that when I went to the ten mil cub. Brandon did a great job porting it. If I remember it pulled around 85hp on the dyno.

Not to bad for a stock cylinder 4 mil.

• Like 1

Ahhh Yeah. You got a great deal.

I just read thru your thread. That motor was fresh and did well for what it was. Probably had 20 minutes of actual run time when I sold it ( 4 seconds at a time ) LOL.

Enjoy and take care of it. :)

Troy

2200 doesn't seem like a stupid amount to me if everything checked out good. What do you mean it "wanders?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think alignment specs are off... I'm going to buy a set of alba arms anyhow these are a drag arm they look to weak for my tastes. I want lone stars but I also want to do shocks so I need to draw the line somewhere.

Wow.

Small world. That's my old motor. I sold that when I went to the ten mil cub. Brandon did a great job porting it. If I remember it pulled around 85hp on the dyno.

Not to bad for a stock cylinder 4 mil.

THANK YOU! This dude literally knew nothing about it. He got it from a friend for cheap cuz he moved across country he said he rode it twice and it was too fast and needed $ for his baby's room setup. I craigslist hustled him hard. Messaged you for proper care on this bad ass motor!!