Some Stuff

Got some extra items in a package deal that I won't really need so wanting to sell them

I have a Stock case (from what it seems like) . Previous owner said the tab from the chain got taken off but nothing bad at all. I tried to show it in the pics the best I could. Other than that the cases are nice. Would like 200+shipping

Trinity stage 4 cool head. Just what is picture and no O rings. Make me an offer on this and the 18cc domes will come with it!

Stock head was told it was milled 1000th. Not totally sure but make me an offer on that as well.

Can get pics up right now for some reason photobucket is not agreeing with me, shoot me a PM and I'll return the message when I can

Ok, now I'm putting the cylinders that I got in the deal.  Wasn't planning on selling these but now I'm going to since I'm not going that route.  Really don't know a whole lot about them but ill try and post as many pics of the porting on them as I can.  They were ported from what it seems like is read on the side "Will JC."  They are 66mm bore.  They look to possible be a drag port and I'm looking for a nice dune bike setup so I'm going to port my cylinders I have now and sell these ones.

That is all I know on them and they seem to be in good condition.  I'm sorry I don't have a lot more info on these but was told the porting on these was pretty good.

Looking for 300 plus shipping obo