Thoughts on Duro hook up tires

Buckwheat98

hey, first time poster here. A year ago i bought my first banshee, all stock and pretty clean. When I bought it it had bald kenda bear claw tires on it. My local shop has a set of 20x11x9 duro hook up tires. I haven't heard much about these tires and was wondering if their any good. How do they compare to cst ambush or mud lites? I ride mostly dirt fields and gravel pits in east central Alberta. I want a tire that will hook good in the dirt and climb gravel hills. I also do a lot of hard pack dirt hill climbs in river valleys. I do not ride any trails or race my bike. What tire would you guys pick?

I can also buy a set of used toomey t6 pipes for 200$ or fmf fatties for the same price. Which would be better to replace the stockers on my bike?   

I really liked my Hookups until I went to Holeshots.  Now I don't like my duros. 

They're fine until they get some wear on them, at which point the grip falls off substantially more than other tires that I've tried with similar amounts of wear.  Good tire while they last though.