Cylinder/Build Identification

Yamaha21

I ended up with a 96' shee that I picked up at an auction that has definitely had work done to it but I'm not sure exactly what. It had PT mids on it when I bought it and I got those sold to someone who can use them since I only ride dunes and am in the process of getting some sb inframe CPIs. I've had 2 strokes before but I've been on a raptor 700 for a long time, so it's my first time owning a banshee and I love it. Anyways, if the cylinders were ported for the PT mids are my CPIs going to make it run like shit or would a port for either or these pipes be similar? The bike's setup is definitely for dunes so I would assume their build would have been built, ported, etc. with a dune style type of riding in mind. For all I know they may not even been ported cylinders but I was hoping since there's lots of people on here with lots of knowledge about banshees that I could get some help on what to look for and how to identify what I've got here. Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

So if my cylinders were ported for the PT mids that came on it will it run like shit with CPIs? I understand that the cylinders should be ported for your style of riding, build, and exhaust choice but I should be able to throw on the CPIs and rip with it for a while right? Eventually it'll be a 4 mil but for now I just wanna ride it until I need to rebuild it. I've taken it on a couple day trips and I ended up having to put a new shift shaft in it with new springs, adjuster bolt, etc. Jeff at FAST hooked it up with the shift mod upgrades. But other than that, it's runs great when I take it out. 

Edited by Yamaha21