My build

Gunner18

What? Don't got any dumbass jokes or comments because I'm right? Get off you're high horse and go bust some kids stealing condoms because you know they get laid more then you.

What? I don't work there anymore dummy. I already said that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

just get your post count up and you will be the coolest... fucking loser

Hahahaha I haven't seen one post where you actually contributed good information to one thread on here. The only thing you do is tell people "nice bike" or say "lol" or even "drain plug" but most of the time it's "shhhh" so instead of being a fucking Canadian tool bag, why don't you fill me in on some of your knowlege. You cant, you're dumb as fuck!
  • Like 1

Hahahaha I haven't seen one post where you actually contributed good information to one thread on here. The only thing you do is tell people "nice bike" or say "lol" or even "drain plug" but most of the time it's "shhhh" so instead of being a fucking Canadian tool bag, why don't you fill me in on some of your knowlege. You cant, you're dumb as fuck!

shhh little boy

hypocrite right here. Ohhhhhh wait 90% of you that feel the need to be badass with a keyboard are. Nobody cares
  • Like 1

An I see a lot of guys go around an get port jobs an they don't realize the motor is going to get hotter due to the extra port diameter an dimensions so I'd recommend getting a cool head as well.

STFU ALREADY!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

• Like 1