Kick start

sheerider11

I assume your running round housing sheerider? if so you need at least -4 from stock length line. oem line is 24"

Yeah. The stock fucker has sweet loops in it and I look like an ass. I wasn't sure what length. I am running a front caliper in the rear too. Don't know how much that adds or takes tho

http://m.ebay.com/itm/BANSHEE-CUSTOM-STAINLESS-STEEL-BRAIDED-BRAKE-LINE-HOSE-/401007833308?nav=SEARCH. fittings 3 & 5, angle type A, and mine is actually a 18" just looked. So a 19" would be well in the safe zone without being too bulky. by the way even though they are located in Canada I had my line in just a few days

Dude hell yeah. Thanks for getting me all the info.

That's a great idea for brake line. I might give that a try. I have stock swing arm and length but I put all yfz brakes on my banshee and I need new lines. Going to have to measure up the front lines and order some of these. Great deal on them and it's sweet you can customize the fittings on there to eliminate the loop in the brake line