Nebraska Riders and Locations

Halsy..Used to be a great place to ride. With a nice climb in da middle.. But over the years it's turned into a gradual up hill. An they shut down a bunch of trails. Lol... Still have the dismal trail an such. Plannin on makin a trip before years end.

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/nebraska_03043/ride_0d6d.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm gonna camp out there for the weekend. Any Missouri or Kansas boys out there should make a trip out of it, should be a good time!

Ill have a large crew there from iowa..place will be packed as always if u have a big camper or need lots of room i would suggest to try and get there on friday.. place does get packed

^^^what this brother said. They usually open up a over flow parking and camping pasture right next to the camp ground. I'm from Columbus. trx510r Hell ya were all gonna have to get together and rip some shit up and drink some beers! Probably should start a thread for it

^ what these guys said... Majorly packed.. They open the next lot... But even that gets packed.. It's not even a big place to ride.. But it's just about thee only place to ride.. Lol,,, be weery on beers though,,, cops stop out often.. You can go back to the other side of the canal to get away to camp peacefully,, there's also a pond,/swimming hole you can camp next to too... But you'll have to haul the bikes back an forth,, they don't want em on the road..

^^^what this brother said. They usually open up a over flow parking and camping pasture right next to the camp ground. I'm from Columbus. trx510r Hell ya were all gonna have to get together and rip some shit up and drink some beers! Probably should start a thread for it

Im always down..like 99mich said its patroled heavily this weekend forsure...

Place is best riding area around thts y i drive almost 3hrs onway to ride

Heres a few pics from last falls jambo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbvkgdqb70ji555/2014-10-11%2015.24.01.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckrzk3zw78rny5d/2014-10-10%2015.43.01.jpg?dl=0

I would only need enough room for for a pickup and a 6 1/2' x 12 1/2' trailer.  Dont own a camper, but i do have a tent! :)  I could get there Friday if needed.  That does look like alot of people almost too many!  My boy has been wanting to go fishing, is fishing allowed in that pond you speak of?  Would they not even allow my little slow golf cart on the road? :)

Fishing is definitely a go, they got a canal running right along the camping area. They were pulling some pretty good size channel cat out of there last time. And as far as the golf cart, I think they would say something. There kind of anal about stuff in the roads