how do you guys run the for sale section?

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here was the situation.

I offered 125 for part. He wanted to get a shipping price. In that time frame some one offered 140. More then original asking price. He asked me what to do. I told him to sell it to the other guy.

okay, i didn't want piss anyone off. i know some forums have un-spoken rules that they live buy.

Thanks!

Edited by Power_Man

These were roll foot pegs. They would've just sat on my shelf for who knows how long.

When i seen how much they go for i was shocked. i was even more shocked at how much they are new.

your part.. dont have money.. do what you want IMO...

I previously had a guy wanting to buy an engine from me  in the US... a local dude called me a few days later asking if I had it,  told him its conditionally sold  said he'd pay 20 more then what I sold it for.

Truthfully would of took 20$ less considering I didnt have to package the effin thing and deal with shipping.

so personally cash is king but so is how easy a transaction will go....

who ended up buying it? lol

i understand all that, id just hate for that to happen to me. i guess I'm old school and my word is damn strong. but with the invention of the internet, some peoples word is not so much anymore. times will change.