Anyone have a reflex shorty clutch lever? Can't get mine adjusted right

Hey guys so I picked up some of reflex shorty levers and install them yesterday and I can't seem to get the clutch lever free play adjusted right. No matter what I do it just doesn't seem to have enough to pull to release the clutch 100%. I'm starting to think that maybe I need to adjust inside down by the actual clutch basket or that maybe my friction plates are getting worn out. The stock lever seem to work but it was acting up a little bit when I would pull the clutch lever in and put it in gear sometimes it would conk out right away. Anybody ever install these levers and have any suggestions? I'm not too happy with these levers for the $160 I spent on them... the brake lever doesn't even fit inside the housing when u pull it in where it pushes the master cylinder. It gets stuck because the lever is too fat so I'll have to grind it down just pisses me off for the money I spent I should have went with asv!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Try moving around the internal adjustment. I've had to jack mine around in the past, the arm might not line up perfectly with the arrow but you can probably get it to work.

The arm on the top of case is lined up almost perfect with that little arrow that's why I don't know if I need to adjust down by the clutch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk