Stock headlight covers

I believe those covers only fit the glass headlights on the early models. I tried a set on my 01 with plastic headlights and they didn't match up correctly. I have a set but they aren't perfect. Buckets, lights and covers if your interested.

The lights on my 99 are plastic im pretty sure. I bought new ones off this website but the are for a 2000-2006 and they are too big and wont match up. I was told by the guy I bought them from a 99and older. He said your say Yamaha on the bottom don't they I said yes. He said yours are from 99 and older. I justwanna replace mine they are broken.

The lights on my 99 are plastic im pretty sure. I bought new ones off this website but the are for a 2000-2006 and they are too big and wont match up. I was told by the guy I bought them from a 99and older. He said your say Yamaha on the bottom don't they I said yes. He said yours are from 99 and older. I justwanna replace mine they are broken.

I'll get some pics in a little bit