black tank and radiator cover

ledofthezep

I have decent uncut front, and back red fenders with normal scratches. If your trying to go all red vrx

Sent from your mammy house

Thanks for the offer but I'm good. Looking for a red tank and rad cover to go on my 97 yellow plastics.

No prob. I'm going all red now anyways. May find a graphics kit I like with a one color bike. Gordo, me and ledofzep are currently working on a deal. If it doesn't go I'll let you know. I'm into the trade used buy new thing.

No prob. I'm going all red now anyways. May find a graphics kit I like with a one color bike. Gordo, me and ledofthezep are currently working on a deal. If it doesn't go I'll let you know. I'm into the trade used buy new thing.

No prob. I'm going all red now anyways. May find a graphics kit I like with a one color bike. Gordo, me and ledofzep are currently working on a deal. If it doesn't go I'll let you know. I'm into the trade used buy new thing.

Idk why I'm looking for a red tank cover lmao I have 2 sets of purple and 1 white as well. I only have 1 banshee hahaha

Hahaha, I try snagging every decent banshee part around my area. A lot of shit I don't need, but I usually end up letting buddies use it. That shits about to stop though.....,bunch of ungrateful fucks.

Edited by bigweav81