40 MM Lectrons, by Dennis, PE1 Needles, filters, pump, Cable, Bowls etc.

OK, These are a very nice clean set of Lectron 40/40 with pe1 needles, Billet bowls, a pump, Long K&N filters, and a throttle Cable. I bought them last fall. Ran them for a few trips over the fall and winter but I think I am done running alky till I get a bigger motor built... They were set up by dennis. I cleaned them up very nicely they are in great shape. The pump is the standard Black Mikuni pump, the filters have outerwears, everything is in great condition and ready to run. $500 shipped. I am in no hurry to sell these and I dont really want to sell them but I have too much stuff sitting around not being used. The tops come with them. they were still on the bike when I took the pictures. 

IMG_7028.jpg

IMG_7026.jpg

IMG_7027.jpg

IMG_7025.jpg

IMG_7024.jpg

IMG_7023.jpg

Edited by Josh Z

you push the pay now button on paypal and IDGAF if you use them on your lawnmower! lol 

they would run great on them... I guess we could work out a rental fee instead? that way I can play with them again when I AM ready for a bigger build?? lol

you should let me use them on the 350.. :)