Rebuild kit for front calipers?

muggzy

Can anyone tell me who (preferably a sponsor) that sells a rebuild kit for the front calipers with ALL of the rubber parts?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Thanks but that's just a "stock" pic. Fine print has the disclaimer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by muggzy

Nice idea. I'll look into some. The calipers I have work fine. It's just some of the rubber is dried out and cracking and the one kit I've been able to find is $30 for one side. At that rate, I should just buy a complete pair of banshee calipers off eBay for $50

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by muggzy

I want to know the same thing... I was just going to order the parts individually from the dealer, if i can't find a comprehensive kit.

Yamaha doesn't sell the parts individual.. They want you to buy the whole caliper... After a little research i found out the rear caliper uses the same boots as the front... i'm just going to order 3 rear kits.

Edited by Zillaguy

• 2 weeks later...

Yamaha doesn't sell the parts individual.. They want you to buy the whole caliper... After a little research i found out the rear caliper uses the same boots as the front... i'm just going to order 3 rear kits.

Hey Zillaguy, Any updates? Do the rear rubber parts definitiely work on the fronts?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. . But instead of ordering a few rear kits.. i bought one, and bought the front boots individually from Cascade Innovations.. the only thing i couldn't find was the rubber caps for the front slide bolts. No biggie though, mine were still good..