Fluid Leackign From Shock In Rear

Guest bansheeman654321

Guest bansheeman654321

well today, i get my axle all one, ahh sweet, new axle bearings, gfixed my case:) i was riding in the yard, with tears in my eyes i was so happy to finnaly ride. then i look down, and see shit leaking from my suspension in teh back, what is it, and whys it cleacking, did a valve just open, or something, or did a seal break, explain urself,... :(:(:(:( cause i just a,m sso mad/sad, i <3 my shee and just wanan ride

sounds like it's blown,damaged or cracked seal,could be from many things or maybe it's wornout from the abuse.good excuse for a rebuild unless you don't mind parting with some serious cha-ching.a custom quality rebuild should cost you about 300.00 i don't know were your located ,i used + would highly recomend christian paul m.s. in new york.

Sounds to me like a blown shock. Unless you have the bucks for a new one or a rebuild I would get a used one from James Crowder in Mississippi. I got one from him a couple of weeks ago, and I love it. If you are interested, email me and I will get you his number. blacksmith@direcway.com