Front hubs, clutch lever, slicks on black wheels

Not to shit on your thread.

I looked up the slicks. They are Carlisle smooth. They are a lawn mower 2 or 4 ply tire. So anybody thinking of buying these, they are not rated at all for drag racing. So I wouldn't take them over what a lawnmower can do. They are good to mount and not leave a bike on paddles and roll around easier.

But they do go for 80 a piece. So the price is very fair with the rims.

I just don't want someone to mount these, race and get hurt when the tire goes into a egg shape and comes apart.

• Like 3

I realize you know everything, I don't , I worked for Gm for 35 years on various jobs, retired from that . Continue to be a licensed master mechanic. So now I have another great job , I fabricate, paint, maintain, race cars for a professional team, we run slicks, rain tires, and scuffs, the later being slightly used slicks? Drag slicks no, I road race, and the tires come in pushed in flat inside out, just like atv tires.

So I list these tires for sale, one facing up, never claim they are some drag tire, say what I used them for. Post a pic of one facing up, anybody can research them if they want, answer questions,

So why can't anybody not interested just move on? They are what they are, If ya want them buy them if not don't bother me

I am pretty fair to deal with, pretty happy in life, can afford anything I want, and could really give a fuck about some dickheads opinion of me or my stuff