Parts For Sale

Below I have a few parts I no longer need and am looking to get rid of. All parts are functional and work great. If you are interested in more than one part, make a reasonable offer and they are coming your way. A reasonable offer will take these parts.

If you are not happy with a part, I will offer a full refund and will pay the shipping back. Check out my feedback in my signature.

Flywheel- Came off a next to new 2006. This was one of 2 spares for me, I am only keeping 1. $50 OBO

Coolant Bottle Bracket- No issues, I switched to a different style bracket. $10 OBO

Right Side Front Spindle- No ssues, I purchased a left and a right and only needed the left. $15 OBO

ON/OFF/LIGHT Switch- Great Condition, no scratches, has a Kill switch wired in and works great. Fits square plug 1995-2001 $20 OBO

Voltage Regulator- Off a 2001, no issues. $5 OBO

Motor Mounts- I switched to a chrome set. $5 OBO

Billet Throttle Cover With Hardware- Has some scratches and gouges that can be sanded and polished out. $5 OBO

Billet Front Resevoir Cover With Hardware- Has some scratches and gouges that can be sanded and polished out. $5 OBO

Polished Handlebar Clamps- 7/8" polished clamps that look like chrome and have never been used since polished with hardware $10 OBO

Swingarm Bolt Covers- $5 OBO

T.O.R.S. Control Unit- Off a 2001. $3 OBO

2jaf0ux.jpg

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

Flywheel, Coolant Bracket, Motor Mounts, Swingarm Bolt Covers, and Billet Covers sold.

Still have:

Right Side Front Spindle- $15 OBO

On/Off/Light Switch- $20 OBO

Voltage Regulator- $5 OBO

Polished Handlebar Clamps- $10 OBO

T.O.R.S Control Unit- $3 OBO

I also have for sale:

Rear brake caliper off a 2004 with fresh sintered pads and a Lonestart billet block off plate. I ran it for 3 hours before purchasing a polished unit. It works like a charm- $40 OBO

ON/Off/Light Switch- square plug 95-01. No kill switch wired in. $20 OBO