Who Here Can Make Me A Grab Bar?

erbilabuc

Here's my dilema.  I'd like to have the PRM cargo rack but the dang thing sticks 3 feet off the back of the quad (well almost).  I was thinking of trying to fabricate one that would basically be a normal grab bar but then have the rack bolt on above the grab bar so that it sits partially over the rear seat/fenders.  The "grab bar" portion would handle all the stresses from standing the quad up or flipping it while the rack would just be built to hold the forces trying to throw the cooler/gas cans.  Does this make any sense to anyone?  Also I'm thinking I'd like to attach the cargo rack using pins so that it could be easily removed for when I don't need to carry extra junk.

The PRM cargo rack does sit above the rear fender and not sticking out like the Armadillo and the likes. PRM cargo rack holds two gas cans on each side and a cooler in the middle. Its pretty trick! Maybe Alexbrooke can send you a pic

Here's my dilema.  I'd like to have the PRM cargo rack but the dang thing sticks 3 feet off the back of the quad (well almost).  I was thinking of trying to fabricate one that would basically be a normal grab bar but then have the rack bolt on above the grab bar so that it sits partially over the rear seat/fenders.  The "grab bar" portion would handle all the stresses from standing the quad up or flipping it while the rack would just be built to hold the forces trying to throw the cooler/gas cans.  Does this make any sense to anyone?  Also I'm thinking I'd like to attach the cargo rack using pins so that it could be easily removed for when I don't need to carry extra junk.

Hey wallrat,

I live in redondo also, if you want to look at the cargo rack, you're more then welcome too