Welcome To All The Ladies

sneeky

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah fix you'll have to be there. There's only a few guys in the whole world with monogrammed HQ shirts and we're 2 of 'em.

I still haven't seen the awesome pics sneeky has of his riding areas <_<

Yes dirtgirl you're the wife and sneeky is the husband.

I think there already problems tho if you don't know who you're supposed to be gettin' hitched with. Beside you ain't even old enough to get married are you?

Ahh the old days when I was young... I remember them well....

Who am I kidding I can't even remember what I did last uhhh what were we talkin' about again?

Well I didn't understand who u were talking about when U said "dirtgirl" i figured it was me but....anyways it depends how old you think u should be to get married to qualify me as being old enough. I am only 17. But atleast know i know who im married to!?! Hows about u all call me Katie instead of DIRTGIRL. It would just catch my attention better when someone is talking to me, im Polish waddya expect :P:D

Hey Corry I should have a pic or two up soon. I dont have a scanner of my own so i am kinda working of my friends schedule. But i will have some up ASAP. Either way we are going to be overrun by the guys because they out number us anyways but we can atleast give it some effort so im trying my hardest to get them up soon. Peace Out!! :P:D;)B):rolleyes::)