Traxxas

Do u own a T-maxx  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

got a chance to drive the savage and the t maxx 2.5 and i was happy with the t maxx. the savage was cool but the t maxx seemed to be alot more fun, and cheaper. i was pondering going the savage with the reverse,,,,bla,bla,bla but ended up with a green t maxx, a gallon of fuel, a fail safe and some batteries and was like a little kid :lol: i allready cut the body lines to my liking, added a few things, removed a few things !! and next im looking at those shocks with the ressis on them. i guess i should start it first huh :blink:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't forget to do the break in evil.  Those things won't develope their full power if you just go nuts off the bat.  So ya wanna race my rustler?  Next time you're at my work you'll have to check out our r/c track.

ill bring the rc10 gt to your work and we can rip it up stadium style :)

t-maxxs suck , if you want to go fast stay with electric cars they are alot more reliable and fast .

just sold a almost new t-maxx (couldnt keep it runnin)

i have :

RC10T3 factory team

2 RC10TC3s factory team

RC12L3 factory team

RC10LSS pan car

oh and if anyone wants to race i will put my 7 cell pack and a 11 turn motor in the TC3 , you will lose. :lol:

sheedaisy, I am kind of curious how you expect your electric tc3 to go faster than my rustler, with the best brushless out there I am kind of doubting you can beat my truck to 50 mph. Now on a track it's a different story, team ass. all the way, but in a jumping contest and strait speed ya gotta give the win to traxxas.

thanks 89 bansheedude , and for you theeechozen1 if you want to to jump i will just put the stuff out of the TC3 into the T3 then we can jump . like jayare said we raced a high speed dirt ovol where gas and electric raced together , and well an electric truck still holds the track record. a gas truck cant keep up with a well preped electric truck. later josh

t-maxxs suck , if you want to go fast stay with electric cars they are alot more reliable and fast .

just sold a almost new t-maxx (couldnt keep it runnin)

i have :

RC10T3 factory team

2 RC10TC3s factory team

RC12L3 factory team

RC10LSS pan car

oh and if anyone wants to race i will put my 7 cell pack and a 11 turn motor in the TC3 , you will lose. :lol:

Learn how to tune a r/c motor. Then you will KNOW that nitro is faster and more fun. I see little kids that can keep their tmaxx running fine. And if you still think you will win with your TC3, race a Proceed.

I have an S25 and a 21BB for sale...will sell both together for $160

the S25 is still factory sealed BRAND NEW... (.25) $110

the 21BB has 1.5 gallons though it but runs fine... (.21) $50

Both come with 1-way, pullstart, and the S25 has a brand new glowplug...

Let me know!

I would destroy a maxx, I constantly break my savage! Im ahrd on these things, and BMX jumps have their way of breaking or bending shocks and towers.

I HATE ELECTRICS! the only reason the TC3 would win a race is because its tiny and weights about 1/5-1/6th the weight...But bring it to Dumont or Glamis and we can race up the fun hills :)

or we can both jump our cars off the roof, and see which one stays in one piece :P

like i said i will just put the motor and the batterys out of the TC3 and put them in the T3 then i could ride a whelie past your rustler and tmaxxs . i mean dont get me wrong the gas cars are fun for a while but geting gas and glow plugs all the time gets old . i had plenty of both and my electric have always been faster and last longer . later josh