Help

I went riding today an whenever I shut my banshee off and start it it puffs a huge cloud of white smoke that smells like something's burning..... My anti freeze level dropped and when it's running I hear a chirping sound

Edited by Trevf98

Sounds like you lost the head gasket to me. Better shut her down and pull the head before you bend a rod!!!!

Thanks that's wat I figured any idea about the chirping

Bird nest in the air box. LOL

Metal on metal, bearings getting eaten by pistons and ports, rings snagging on exhaust port, ring lands broke off piston, piston warped from coolant wash, wrist pin cooked, ………kick starter gear snap ring popped off….

This list could go on for ages, ultimately the answers are irrelevant. you need to pull your head and tell US the answer. ;)  

Bird nest in the air box. LOL

Metal on metal, bearings getting eaten by pistons and ports, rings snagging on exhaust port, ring lands broke off piston, piston warped from coolant wash, wrist pin cooked, ………kick starter gear snap ring popped off….

Yup

This list could go on for ages, ultimately the answers are irrelevant. you need to pull your head and tell US the answer. ;)