Clutch Springs,Pancake Bearing,IMPELLER install help...

ZILLAKILLA

JUST PUTTING HEAVIER SPRINGS ON AND PANCAKE BEARING. I NEVER HAD THAT SIDE APART SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. FRIEND TOLD ME IT IS OBVIOUS WHEN YOU OPEN IT UP. ALSO CHANGING SHIFTING STAR AND NEW IMPELLER WHILE I'M IN THERE. I HAVE EVEYTHING I NEED JUST WHAT TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING BEFORE I OPEN IT UP... ANY HELP???

Drain oil and coolant, buy gaskets before you start.don't over torque clutch bolts, Make sure to get your clutch adjusted before you put cover back on. Pay attention and it's not rocket science

Clymers manual is awesome…..but lists wrong clutch spring torque numbers. 

SO CAN I JUST TAKE OFF THE SMALL CLUTCH COVER OR DO I NEED TO TAKE OFF THAT WHOLE SIDE COVER TO GET ALL THIS DONE?? I KNOW THE PANCAKE BEARING GETS ADJUSTED TIL THE ARROWS LINE UP WITH THE CASE. CAN YOU SEE ALL THAT WITH JUST THE SMALL COVER OFF..

Read the walk through on here or buy a clymers manual. If you plan on working on this thing, it'd be better to do that ...because you'll just be asking questions that both of those things will answer immediately when ever you need it.

Sent from a van down by the river