2 into 1 mikuni tm flatslide 38mm jetting starting point

Hey, i can't wait any longer for my smartcarb to come so i am going to pick up a 38mm mikuni tm flatslide this weekend to tide me over.

can some of you experts tell me where to start with the jetting. brand new engine never run and its my first banshee, 4 mil, ported stock cylinders approx. 127/200, 2 into 1 custom tube intake, vitos dual stage reeds, charriot head, 40 thou squish, 145 psi compression, +4 timing, 3000 ft elevation and -10 degree's celcius temp. 

UPDATE! i need help folks. so i got this carb on the bike and have been trying to get it running for the last two days with no luck. This has me really stumped, set it up with a 35 pilot, 340 main, air screw turned out 1.5 and kicked it over alot with not even a cough. tried everything, choke on/off, air screw adjusted in and out, idle stop adjusted from all the way closed to a bunch open. bike has spark and the plugs were a little wet. i swapped out the 35 pilot for a 55 and it didnt help, i get a little smoke out of the tailpipe but it won't fire. checked the pickup gap and adjusted to 0.020", checked the resistances on everything and it was all good except for the coil secondary winding which i could only get infinite resistance on, didn't know what to make of that because its got decent spark on both plugs. one odd thing though was that i could only get spark on both plugs. if one was left un-grounded neither would spark. does any of this make sense?